Facts & Figures
Where is the clever office furniture made? And for how long did the company’s founder leave his mark on the company? Discover exciting facts and figures from the world of Neudoerfler and get to know us better in the video.
- Our company’s founder, Karl Markon, came across an empty factory in Neudörfl and laid the foundations for Neudoerfler in 1946.
- The company’s first major order was for 3,000 wheelbarrows for the reconstruction effort after the war.
- Karl Markon ran the company with zeal and passion for almost 50 years.
- Every day, almost 270 employees create working worlds that suit our customers perfectly.
- We are currently training 16 apprentices in the professions of joiner, joinery technician, industrial clerk and information technologist.
- Our managing directors CEO, CFO & CSO Heidi Adelwöhrer and COO Bernhardt Kronnerwetter have been running the company since 2018.
- Products with “Made in Austria” quality are manufactured at the company’s main site in Neudörfl on an area of 18,000 m².
- In order to strengthen the company’s position on the German market, the decision was taken at the beginning of 2014 to acquire the brand and product know-how of the respected Germany office furniture manufacture “planmöbel”. The products of the planmöbel brand have been made at the main plant in Neudörfl ever since.
- We generate 77 percent of our turnover with our own products and 23 percent with products of our partner brands, including Apto, Bachmann, Braun Lockenhaus, BuzziSpace, Caimi, Cascando, Création Baumann, Connection, Evoline, Flokk, Grupa, HÅG, Houe, Humanscale, KOS Lighting, Lande, Lapalma, Lina furniture, Object Carpet, Preform, Regent, Rexite, Rosconi, Sedus, Unilux, van Esch, Viasit und Züco.
- Customers can experience our office worlds and products in 11 showrooms in 4 countries (Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia).
- Our turnover has grown continuously in the last years. The highest turnover in the company's history was achieved in 2022 in the amount of almost € 65 million.