In the production process, Neudoerfler relies on Six Sigma, a systematic procedure to sustainably improve processes and outcomes.
For us, this means:
• consistent alignment on process knowledge
• consistent alignment on customers
• decisions based on quantifiable basics
• detailed understanding of variation and its causes
• processing of all tasks on the basis of clearly defined projects
• support by a variety of methodological tools
• implementation of secure solutions
We are also very proud to lead our company according to the principles of Lean Management. The term “Lean-Management” originates from the English speaking area and can be translated into German with “Schlankes Management”. It encompasses all methods, ways of thinking and tools at a company’s disposal to optimise its processes.